Exemplary Service Awards
- The application is due by 5:00 pm on Monday, August 6, 2018
- Awardees will be notified by 5:00 pm on Monday, September 3, 2018
Download the Awards Nomination FormThe deadline has passed!
Submit Applications to:
Original Application must be postmarked, emailed, faxed, or hand-delivered to:
Mailing Address: PO Box 45330, Olympia, WA 98504-5330
Physical Location: 4500 10th Ave., Lacey, WA 98503
To be considered for the award, nominated programs must be:
• Providing treatment services to adolescents, adults, or special populations.
• Able to describe how the program incorporates evidence-based best practices.
• Demonstrate innovative practice or programming.
• Demonstrate collaboration over and above the standard expectations in support of service delivery and continuing care.
• Able to document and demonstrate success by providing outcome research obtained through verifiable sources.
• In operation for a minimum of one year.
To be considered for the award, nominated individuals or groups must be strong treatment advocates, demonstrating good peer leadership and effective service delivery. Candidates may be professionals or volunteers.
Benefits of the Exemplary Awards
Awardees will be honored at the Co-Occurring Disorders and Treatment Conference. The Exemplary Awards will recognize the efforts of dedicated individuals, programs, and supportive groups/organizations by celebrating their successes, and share their strategies with others in the field. The award ceremony will take place on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 during the lunch period in the general ballroom.
2018 Award Categories
- Lifetime Achievement
- Outstanding Collaborator
- Outstanding Service, Individual
- Promising Individual, New to the Field
- Innovative Program
- Consumer Advocate
Applications must include the attached Application Cover Sheet and as many additional pages necessary to provide the requested information. Keep in mind that the information you provide will be all that the review committee has to assess the nominee’s suitability for an Exemplary Award. Applications with missing or otherwise incomplete information will not be successful. Supporting documentation may be included (such as photographs, support letters, news articles, brochures or audio or videotapes). However, applications and supporting documentation will not be returned.