For more information about demographics and registration, download the 2016 Prospectus.
Exhibit Space is limited and sells out quickly! The early bird registration deadline is August 31, 2017
Early Bird Rate
(Due by 8/31)
(Due by 9/21)
- Each exhibit space consists of one 8’ long and 30” wide skirted table, and 1 chair.
- No additional tables are provided. You must purchase a large exhibit space for additional table space.
- The Yakima Convention Center offers complimentary wireless Internet.
- Exhibit fee includes registration for one (1) person including all meals provided at conference, participant items, and a program, which will include the listing of participating exhibitors. If you would like to register additional attendants, please be sure indicate that when submitting your application. Organizations will be charged the regular registration fee for an additional attendant.
Please complete the online Application Form.
Additional Furniture, Equipment and Accessories
Additional furniture, draping, accessories, and/or decorations are the sole responsibility of the exhibitor and should be approved in advance by the conference organizers. All booth equipment and accessories must follow the standards established by the Fire Marshall. Please contact UNR at email@example.com to discuss any equipment and accessories.
A confirmation notification, including detailed information about set-up hours, where to ship materials, and other pertinent information will be sent via email to the contact person listed on the application.
Yakima Convention Center
ATTN: [Your company name/representative name]
10 North 8th Street
Yakima, WA 98901
Please add notes such as “Box 1 of ___”, “Box 2 of ___”, etc. The Yakima Convention Center may provide assistance with locating your shipment as well as hand carts.
- Spaces will be assigned based on value, needs and space availability. If the exhibitor’s application is revoked or not accepted by the Planning Committee, the exhibitor fee will be promptly refunded.
- The conference organizers reserve the right, as necessary, to make modifications to the exhibit space to meet the needs of the Fire Marshall or exhibitors.
- Additional furniture, draping, accessories, and/or decorations are the sole responsibility of the exhibitor and should be approved in advance by the conference organizers. All booth equipment and accessories must follow the standards established by the Fire Marshall. Please contact UNR regarding special needs via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-922-6635.
- It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to see that all materials are delivered to the venue for the conference, as well as removed by the specified deadline.
- Exhibitors shall be liable for any damage that appears to property of the venue after occupancy by the vendor that was not previously in the condition before occupancy.
- The Conference Planning Committee will not knowingly accept organizations, programs or publications that discriminate on the basis of ethnic group, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age and/or disability.
- The Conference Planning Committee reserves the right to bar or relocate any potential exhibitor or require the immediate withdrawal of any exhibit which it believes to be injurious to the purposes of the conference.
- Liability and Insurance: The exhibitor, upon contracting to exhibit, expressly releases DSHS, DBHR, and UNR, any of its officers, directors, employees, or committee members, or the Board of Directors, employees, or representatives of the Convention Center from any responsibility or liability for any injury, loss, or damage that may occur to the exhibitor or to the exhibitor’s employees or property prior to, during or subsequent to the period covered by the exhibitor’s contract, including but not limited to any responsibility or liability for negligently caused injury, loss or damage; and further, the exhibitor agrees to hold harmless and indemnify DSHS, DBHR, and UNR, and the Convention Center against any and all claims made against DSHS, DBHR, UNR and/or the Convention Center by any person and arising out of the exhibitor’s acts or omissions.
Participants will receive a raffle ticket to participate in door prize drawings each day of the Conference. We would like to invite sponsors, advertisers and exhibitors to contribute a door prize(s). Contributing organizations will be recognized during drawings for another opportunity to advertise your organization! Please indicate your interest on the Application Form. Please contact UNR at email@example.com if you have any questions about door prizes.
List of 2011 Washington State Co-Occurring Disorders and Treatment Conference Exhibitors
List of 2012 Washington State Co-Occurring Disorders and Treatment Conference Exhibitors
List of 2013 Washington State Co-Occurring Disorders and Treatment Conference Exhibitors
List of 2014 Washington State Co-Occurring Disorders and Treatment Conference Exhibitors
List of 2015 Washington State Co-Occurring Disorders and Treatment Conference Exhibitors
List of 2016 Washington State Co-Occurring Disorders and Treatment Conference Exhibitors
For questions or to discuss exhibitor options, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Exhibitor” in the subject line.