To avoid system messages from going to a SPAM folder, please approve messages from “email@example.com” and from “firstname.lastname@example.org”. The system has many electronic documents and messages that will be undelivered if messages are going to the SPAM folder (e.g. confirmation letter, invoice, receipt, reminders, Know Before You Go information, etc).
Chemical Dependency Professionals, Mental Health Professionals, Direct Care Staff, Case Managers, Advocates, Administrators, Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors, Consumers, Regional Administrators, Supervisors
Pre-Conference Fee (October 14, 2018)
- Ethics Training (first come, first served; must be registered in advance): $30
- Suicide Risk Assessment, Prevention, Intervention and Management Training (first come, first served; must be registered in advance): $30
Conference Fee (October 15 – 16, 2018)
- Early Bird Registration: $150 (on or before Friday, August 31, 2018)
- Regular Registration: $175 (after Friday, August 31, 2018)
Post-Conference Fee (October 17, 2018)
- Motivational Interview Training (first come, first served; must be registered in advance): $30
- Servicing Trauma Survivors (first come, first served; must be registered in advance): $30
- Supportive Housing & Supported Employment Post-Conference Institute (first come, first served; must be registered in advance): $30
***Conference registration fees include all conference materials and meals, as well as a digital certificate of attendance for continuing education hours if applicable.***
9 am – 5 pm; Monday – Friday
Please email with the Subject line, “Registration” for more information or questions.
University of Nevada, Reno/Board of Regents/NSHE w9 Form
Payments can be made by credit card, check, or purchase order using the online registration system. For checks and purchase orders, please make them payable to ‘Board of Regents’ and reference the participant(s). Please mail payment to the address below.
University of Nevada, Reno
ATTN: COD&TX Conference
1664 N. Virginia St.
Reno, NV 89557
Cancellation and Refund Policy (Friday, September 14, 2018)
If you are unable to attend the conference, please send a written cancellation notice to UNR no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday, September 14, 2018, for a full refund. After September 14, 2018 no refunds are allowed, only substitutions. If your cancellation notice is received after the deadline a refund will not be possible. Please write email@example.com with “Cancellation” in the Subject line. Note: An unpaid “no show” still owes the conference hosts for the cost of registration. That is, if you do not cancel your registration by the cancellation deadline and do not attend the conference, you still owe the conference hosts as costs have already been incurred for the head count.
To receive a full refund for a cancelled registration, your cancellation must be received prior to the cancellation deadline (Friday, September 14, 2018). It is the registrant’s responsibility to follow up with UNR within two (2) months after the conference in the event a refund is not received. If a registrant does not follow up on a refund and it is not received, no refund will be possible following this timeframe.